Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Beauty of Beth Ann

Beth Ann has been styling women from head to toe for over thirty years, and her work reflects her experience. BA’s beauty philosophy builds from the inside out, instilling self confidence and awakening the woman’s inner beauty. BA works on an individual basis braiding a fashion forward sense of style with her classic, natural techniques to create a customized beauty experience for you.

Spending time with Beth Ann is like listening to a symphony of Hollywood tips, and she is the maestro. She makes her melodies with her own line of cosmetics.

Before you get into makeup, you should identify. What do I like? What type of skin do I have…oily, dry, normal, problematic? What is my coloring? How do I begin to design my face? What are the steps to illuminate my inner and outer beauty?

With Beth Ann it’s a process…. Working with what you have and building from the ground, giving women the comfort to explore themselves. Start your journey by looking in the mirror, and learning who you are. Look into your eyes. What color are my eyes? Look deeper. Now look at your skin. Study and really learn yourself. Look at your neck, look at your chest. This is the blue print for you, and it is the foundation for you to build your own radiant style.

No comments:

Post a Comment