Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hello!


Hi Everyone,

My name is Hannah, and I am working with Beth Ann for the summer! I started working here 3 years ago, helping out in the store during my summer vacation. I go to the University of Georgia and have plans to start my own line of cosmetics- just like Beth Ann! I am going to be working on this blog for the summer as well as one of my own! (check it out at www.makeupasmuse.blogspot.com). I wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that there are many a great makeup posts headed your way! I want to keep everyone posted on events in the store, makeup tips and tutorials, and hopefully the progress of our YouTube Channel. Please keep reading and share your thoughts and questions!

1 comment:

  1. Love your post esp. the You Tube Channel - make up demos in your future? Hope to see you next week xo, BA biggest blog fan, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete